The following are seminars, presentations, lectures, interviews, or other public events I have been involved with regarding a variety of professional and non-professional topics.
- September 2010 - Yongsan USAG - Seoul, South Korea
"Edgardo Donovan meets Arnold Schwarzenegger in South Korea"
A pumped-up California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger spoke to a standing-room-only crowd of about 1,300 at Collier Field House before flying back to California, following a trip through Asia to promote trade with his state.
- September 2008 - United States Air Force Air Education & Training Command Headquarters - Randolph AFB, Texas"United States Air Force Air Education & Training Command Mission Brief" (Italian)
Handpicked by United States Air Force Air Education & Training Commander 4-Star General Stephen R. Lorenz to translate and deliver mission brief to Italian Air Force delegation led by 2-Star General Giampiero Gargini.
- October 2007 - Wichita Falls, Texas"Intervista a Eddie Donovan: Ex-Giocatore Football Americano nei Campionati Italiani, Europei, e College Statunitensi" (Italian)
Interview in Italian conducted by Carlo Infante with Eddie Donovan concerning his years playing the sport of American Football for the Pesaro Angela (Italy), the Italian National Team, and Boston University.
- December 2004 - Defense Language Institute - Monterey, California"International TV Commercial Localization Case Study"
Presentation dealing with the case study of an international company localizing its business strategy and related marketing message by advertising through a TV commercial in Iran. Key issues are: gaining awareness of localization issues vis-à-vis the US and Iran, leveraging acquired cultural knowledge, and producing two localized television commercials appropriate for their respective markets. Video commercials are downloadable off of the word document.
- December 2000 - NETworldwide.com - Live Audio Chat"Online Seminar on Full Life-Cycle Web Presence Management"
Online seminar dealing with the complexities in managing the full-life-cycle development of a professional web presence. Key issues are: vision, approach, strategic planning, information architecture, interaction design, usability, visual design, web application development, web marketing, and ongoing operations.
- November 1999 - Massachusetts College of Art - Boston, Massachusetts"Resources, Consistency, and Time: Leveraging the Web as an Effective Marketing Tool"
This presentation was given to a class at the Massachussetts Art Institute. It touches upon the dynamics involved in web marketing ranging from basic to the very sophisticated techniques.
- March 1999 - SpeedOfThought.com - Live Video Chat"Live Video Chat with Bill Gates"
Bill Gates mentioned my name and answered my question regarding the benefits of implementing an effective enterprise digital nervous system in front of a live worldwide audience well into the millions on the occasion of his premiere video chat regarding the launch of his book "Business @ the Speed of Thought".
- May 1998 - NETworldwide.com - Live Video Chat
"NETworldwide.com - Analysis of Effective Web Advertising Models"
Online seminar dealing with the complexities of advertising over the Internet. Key issues are: CPM, banner ads, sponshorships, DART, intersitials, ROI tracking, cross functional integration, click and mortar advertising, database operations, and customer care integration with the web site.
- April 1997 - MIT Web Entrepreneurs Society - Cambridge, Massachusetts
"TLIC Worldwide - Web Venture Implementation"
Presentation dealing with the complexities of creating a bootstrap startup company and growing it into a thriving online player. Key issues are: web site development, ecommerce, funding, venture capital, web advertising, web marketing, online resource center development, software distribution, database operations, and public relations.
- April 1985 - The Etruscan Foundation - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
"Interview with Acclaimed Etruscan Archaelogist Count Ferdinand Cinelli"
I was 10 years old at the time. Back then I was an aspiring archaelogist so my grandaddy distinguished attorney Frank W. Donovan of Grosse Pointe-Michigan introduced me to "Nando" who was gracious enough to grant me an interview regarding his profession.
Unique visits to this web site since 04/24/98:
This site designed by Eddie Donovan
and best viewed with:
Copyright 1997- Edgardo Donovan, All rights reserved.
www.EddieDonovan.com is a registered trademark of Edgardo Donovan